Elderberry’s Assisted Living offers a warm and safe environment for those who, for whatever reason, should not live alone, but do not require skilled nursing care. Here, residents can live as independently as they wish, with the calm assurance that help is always available, should they require assistance with their activities of daily living. Residents may range from being very independent to being physically and/or memory challenged. If the need ever arises, Elderberry’s Skilled Nursing Services are just down the hall. There is no need to move to a different building and the experienced and helpful administration is the same regardless of the level of care!
Elderberry Assisted Living has an in-house physician, physician’s assistant and nurse practitioner through Hot Springs Health Program. Dr. Barnhardt serves as our residents’ Primary Care Physician if they choose. Medicare, Medicaid and other insurance plans are accepted for these services.
All of these services and much more…
- Three balanced nutritious meals served daily in our dining room with snacks available 24 hours a day
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and personal grooming
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly laundry to include bed/bath linen service and personal laundry
- Telephone outlets for private telephone service (The cost of the private telephone service is the responsibility of the resident.)
- Basic cable television service
- Wireless Internet Service
- Planned social, cultural, and spiritual activities
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments, shopping excursions and outings
- Emergency call system
- Safety and security features
We offer a comprehensive range of services for residents needing skilled nursing care. We are committed to helping our residents and families understand care options and services.
At Elderberry, our goal is to provide personalized care to every resident, treating each person as we would treat our own loved ones. Our highly skilled professional staff provides compassionate care 24 hours a day, providing families with peace of mind that their loved one is safe and cared for.
- Private Rooms available
- 7 Day a week admissions
- Rehabilitation Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Registered Dietian & Nutrition
- Recreational, Social and Religious Activities
- Additional Care Services
- Hospice Services
- Wound Care Management
- Oxygen Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Pharmacy Services
- Medication Management
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry Services
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
Home In Just 10 Days™ Transitional Rehabilitation
Transitional Rehab is our comprehensive, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation program that takes advantage of our beautiful private rooms and specializes in short stay recovery after surgery or other illness. Our Transitional Rehabilitation program maintains a high staff to patient ratio. Our professional staff of physicians, nurses, physical and occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists are able to provide highly personalized care that translates to a quicker recovery. Over 90% of our patients in this program said that they would return to Elderberry if they need these services again!
Now Accepting Pre-Surgical Reservations!